- This event has passed.
San Fernando Valley Elder Law Seminar
August 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Description: This event will provide a wealth of information to both individuals and families who are planning to start their estate planning, have no clue whether they need an estate plan, or already have an estate plan in place. We will go over how to pay for long-term care without depleting your entire life savings, and teach you how to get qualified for Medi-Cal benefits, while protecting your assets.
The following topics will be covered:
- Are my Living Trust and Powers of Attorney up to date?
- Estate Planning: Tips, Tricks, and Traps
- Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes
- Keep your affairs private and out of the courts
- How to pay for long-term care
- Get Medi-Cal to pay for caregivers – including your children
- How to protect your home from Medi-cal recovery
- Have peace of mind for the future
San Fernando Valley Japanese American Community Center
12953 Branford St.
Arleta, CA 91311
There is a parking lot adjacent to the center
Saturday August 24th, 2019 @ 10:00 AM