When it comes to choosing a law firm or attorney to serve your needs, most people are concerned with only two criteria for who they will ultimately hire. One, “How much will it cost?”, and two, “Will this law firm do the best job for me?”
Obviously with the state of the current economy, there are a lot of choices out there for who you can choose to handle your estate planning needs. We hope that you treat this as an important decision and do your research. If you are considering hiring a estate planning, trust, will, or probate attorney, here are reasons why you should choose us:
- Skill and Experience: We are experienced in wills, trusts, estate plans, and probate. Our legal team is dedicated to providing the best possible services to obtain the best possible result given the facts and law that pertain to each individual client’s situation.
- Good Communication: We’ll return your phone calls as quickly as possible – usually the same day. We’ll keep you fully informed about what is happening in your legal matter and make sure you have the documents, explanations, and advice you need to understand the legal process and make good, well-informed decisions for your own situation.
- Excellent Client Service: We are committed to providing our clients with personal attentional and the most effective and most rewarding legal experience available anywhere. We will do our best to accomodate your schedule by being available for weekend and evening appointments.
- Reasonable Fees: The fees for our legal services are very reasonable and when necessary payment plans are available.
- Excellent References: We invite you to visit our Testimonials page to read what some of our many satisfied clients have to say about their good experience Elder Law Services of California.
We handle matters throughout Southern California and Northern California. New clients are always welcome. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact today by
Phone: 800 403-6078